Inmate Commissary Information

An inmate may receive funds to be placed on their inmate trust fund account. The inmate trust fund account can be used for commissary purchases.

All money order should be made out to: Inmate Trust Fund, include the inmate’s name and if possible their jail identification number. The funds will be accepted at the bonding window located in the main lobby or Send money orders (no cash or checks) to:
Winkler County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: (Insert Inmates Name)
PO Box 860
Kermit, Texas 79745